Are you looking for a spam-free email account, with an unlimited email storage capacity?
AOL Mail is the answer.
AOL stands for America on the web. It is an Oath brand.
In this post, you will learn about AOL Mail, with its amazing features. You’ll also learn how to create or sign up for an AOL mail account with ease.
So grab a cup of coffee and read on!
AOL MAIL- A QUICK REVIEW
AOL is an American mail service owned by AOL incorporation, a subsidiary of Verizon Communications.
It used to be known as American Online.
AOL Mail has so many amazing features that will help you with organizing, customizing, and using your mail.
The mail setting can be updated to personalized your mail experience.
After 90 days of inactivity, the account will be deactivated, any emails sent to it will not be delivered, it will be returned to the sender.
The account will be deleted after 180 days of being inactive.
FEATURES OF AOL MAIL
AOL is a credible, decent mail service with many fascinating features.
- Unlimited Email storage capacity
- 25 MB Email attachment limit.
- Event and Calendar that empowers customers to influence their own event and timetable entry.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP protocols were supported by AOL mail.
- Other Email accounts by other service providers (like Gmail) can be linked with AOL when signed in to AOL.
- Ads are displayed while you work with the AOL account. User can activate or deactivate embedded links.
- An impressive to do feature to remember the task.
- Enhanced Spam protection.
- Improved virus protection.
- Well versed spelling checker.
- AIM panel shows a detailed description of all online friends and links to different sponsored websites.
- It supports SSL/HTTPS after you log in
AOL Mail is an interesting way to connect with family and friends, so how do you create an AOL mail account?
CREATE AOL ACCOUNT – FREE AOL SIGN UP
- You can sign up for an AOL account in very easy steps, simply Visit the AOL homepage,
- Once on the homepage, click on the ”login/join” option in the left sidebar menu.
- Select “Create an account” this will take you to the signup page, where you’ll be required to enter some basic information, like your name, phone number, the AOL email address you’d like to have, and the password, date of birth, gender.
- If you do not provide a legit phone number, you’ll get an error message.
- Once you submit all the required info, you’re all set! You can now begin to send emails from your @aol.com email address to your friends and family.
AOL SIGN IN NOW – AOL EMAIL LOGIN
If you already have an AOL account and just want to learn how to log in, please read on.
First, visit the AOL Homepage and Click “Login”
To sign in, visit the AOL homepage, and click on the “Login/Join” button on the left sidebar.
Enter your AOL username, email, or phone number and Password, and click enter.
You can also sign in via your Google or Yahoo account.
If you forget your username, you can use the “Forgot username?” button below the sign-in.
If you also forget your password, you can use the “forgot password?” and you will be taken to the password reset screen.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AOL MAIL APP
This is a very easy and simple process. Follow the steps below to download the AOL mail app on your smartphone now;
- Open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your device.
- Type “AOL Mail” in the search box.
- From the search result Choose AOL – News, Mail & Video.
- Tap on the “Install” button.
Then wait for the application to be installed into the device.
Then log in with your details following the steps above or create a new account if you don’t have one already.