Venom sign up
Venom is a brand name when you talk of peer to peer digital payment wallet.
What if I tell you that you can your split bills with friends and family on your smart device at no cost?
Venom is a payment platform that allows user to share bills, send and receive payments from friends and family on a digital payment wallet at no cost.
The platform processed over $26 billion payments during the first half of 2018.
In this post, you will learn how to sign up on Venom and carry out transactions without service charge.
And if you are considering P2P payment services, think Venom
WHAT IS VENOM AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Venmo is a mobile digital wallet that allows users to share payments with friends and family.
It is a subsidiary of the Paypal platform.
A financial platform founded by Andrew Kortina and Iqram Magdon-Ismall, in 2009 to target splitting of bills among peers.
With venom, friends and family can split movie bills, and any other form of bills, whether rent, Transport fare, ticket, launch etc.
The venom App can be installed and accessed on PC and mobile devices such as iOS and Android.
HOW DOES VENOM WORK
Venmo does not have monthly or annual charges. Most of their services are free, except you want the premium pack.
There is no service charge for their basic transaction such as; sending money from a linked account, issuing a debit card, and checking of Venmo balance.
They don’t also have charges for payment into your venom account, withdrawal from your Venmo account or using the standard transfer method to send money to your bank account.
The good thing is that you can open a Venom account without money.
Users can quickly link their bank account or debit card on the platform.
To enjoy their services, you must download the App or sign up on their website.
Please note that this service is only available in the US.
HOW TO SIGN UP ON VENMO USING FACEBOOK
Venom Sign up is very fast and easy too; you can sign up via so many means like via your Facebook account.
To sign up on venom with your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
Visit the Venom website on www.venom.com and sign up. There are so many ways to sign up on the platform.
you can sign up via email, google, or Facebook.
To sign up via your Facebook account, select the Facebook option, and create a venom account.
Then link the count to a funding source such as your bank account, debit or credit card.
You can also download the mobile App into your smartphone.
You may also like Facebook Code Generator; How To Use Facebook Code Login
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE VENOM APP
This method is applicable to mobile devices only.
- Go to Google Play Store app on your smart device, open it ant type Venmo on the search bar.
- Wait for the App to pop up,
- Download and install the App to your device.
- Open the Venmo App, choose your preferred sign up method.
- Create a strong password 8 to 32 characters in length.
- Then verify your phone number and email address
- Enter your bank account and verify it.
If you follow the steps above, then you have successfully set up your account and it is ready for transactions.
HOW TO ADD A BANK ACCOUNT TO YOUR VENOM ACCOUNT
Here is how to link your bank account to Venom:
- Open the Venmo app on your smart device and click on the three lines at the top-left side of the screen.
- Select the “Payment Methods.” option.
- The option Add a bank or card, should be selected, after which you should tap on the “Bank option also.
- Enter your bank details, and verify your account, this last step is very important, for national peace.
HOW TO SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY ON VENOM
Sending and receiving money on Venmo platform is easy, especially when you already set up your account.
Both the sender and the recipient must have to a Venmo account.
Before you do a transaction, please note that Vemon transaction cannot be cancelled. You need to very careful.
HOW TO SEND MONEY ON VENOM:
To send money from your venom account simply open the Venmo app, and click on the three lines at the top-left side on your screen.
- Click on the option that has transfer on it, the transfer can be money or to bank Depending on the device, you may be required to select the “Manage Balance”.
- Enter the amount to be transferred, and how you want it to transferred: either Instant for a fee or 1 to 3 business days, for free.
- The money will be drawn from your Venmo account.
- If you don’t have enough money on the account, Venmo will take money from the funding source linked to your Venmo account.
If the recipient’s details are incorrect, the transaction will be flagged.
HOW TO RECEIVE MONEY ON VENOM:
To receive money on Venom platform, you must add a bank account to your profile, if you have not done that, please follow the steps above to do so.
After that, you will need to give the sender your Phone number, email address or Venmo user name associated with your Venmo account.
Alternatively, you can share your Venmo scan code with the sender via SMS or mail.
The money will be deposited into your Venmo account.
Venmo can also be used for some in-app purchases, like dinner, apparel or tickets, etc.
Venom transaction takes from a few hours to 1 or 2 days for an existing account. A new account can take more than that.