AOL, formerly known as AOL Inc. is an American web portal and an online service provider marketed by Verizon Media and is based in New York City.
One interesting feature of the AOL website is the breaking news feature. You can get the latest AOL news UK or AOL news USA on the platform.
The news feature offers its user’s nice piece of news articles form different areas of life.
However, unlike the AOL mail, users do not need to subscribe to start receiving news article.
All that is required is to visit the AOL News Website to start reading news even if you do not have an AOL account.
But if you want the latest AOL news delivered to your inbox, you will need to sign up on the platform.
CATEGORIES OF NEWS ON AOL WEBSITE
A lot of AOL users are not aware of they can have instant AOL news and weather entertainment, from around the world via their AOL account.
The AOL news and AOL app give its users the ability to get direct news notifications straight to their mobile device or PC.
This news content do displays on the webmail to make users explore more of its contents while they are on the AOL mail page.
herefore, you have the chance to get amazing news discovery of various news categories like
Below is a list of information/ news update you can get on AOL news site.
- AOL News Sports
- AOL News Entertainment
- AOL Weather Report
- World News
- United State News
- Stock Exchange
- Economy news
- War and others
- Business and many more
AOL NEWS MAIL FREE ACCOUNT SIGN UP
To sign up for AOL news on your device visit Google Play Store, or App Store.
- Enter AOL News in the search bar, and wait for the result.
- When it pops up, click on the install button, and wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Launch the app and click on the email button displayed on your screen.
- Next, click on the Sign-up button to create an account.
- Input your details on the form provided. (Personal information like your full names, username and password. Your phone number, gender, and date of birth).
- Highlight, and click on the blue icon on the page to continue.
- Click on the ”Text me a verification code” caption.
- A code will be sent to you immediately, input it on the space provided.
After verification, your AOL news account will be open.
Now you can then access the AOL sign-in to enjoy more services.
You can also access the sign-up page via their official website.
You can as well use the AOL homepage notification option to enable notification alert.
Simply click on the notification bell icon at the top of the screen, to turn on notification.
HOW YOU CAN SET-UP AOL NEWS NOTIFICATION VIA THE AOL WEBSITE ON YOUR PC
To continue to receive trending news, you will need to set up your AOL news notification panel, and you will also need an active internet connection.
So without further delay, let’s dive into the steps in setting up AOL news notification on your PC via the AOL website.
- The first step is to visit the AOL official website and sign in with your login details.
- Click on the email icon located at the top right side of the page.
- Then, locate the mail setting button and click on it.
- Click on the ”enable AOL today’‘ then turn on the toggle to enable the notification sound when you have a new mail.
HOW TO ENABLE NOTIFICATION ON AOL MOBIL APP
To enable notification on your AOL mobile app, simply follow the steps below.
- Open the app on your mobile device, and click on the settings icon.
- Slide down to the notification icon, click on it to continue.
- Finally, click on the news caption you can see at the top. It is recommended you enable the feature under the breaking news section.
With this, you will start receiving notifications whenever there is a new mail or news.