Design Crowd is an online platform for creative graphic design crowdsourcing, which provides custom-made high-quality graphic designs like; website designs, infographics, business card design, flyer design, logo design, and studios for businesses around the world.
It is a swift, affordable, and risk-free platform for designs, with a 100% refund guarantee, if not satisfied with service received.
The platform also aids in the interaction between potential employers and freelancer designers to ensure a smooth exchange of ideas and financial transactions, and this culminates in acceptable results for both designers and businesses.
Design Crowd offers over 500,000 autonomous professional designers that contest for projects via competitive proposals, and businesses or employers are allowed to state their design specifications and budget.
The system also takes responsibility when there are disputes and other issues by returning the payment to employers
FEATURES OF DESIGN CROWD
Below is a list of amazing features available on design crowd
- Design Crowdsourcing
- Design Galleries
- Design Outsourcing
- Designer Finder
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Multiple Currency Support
- Multiple Design Categories
- Multiple Payment Methods
- Project Management
DESIGN CROWD PRICING PLANS
DesignCrowd pricing is available in the following plans:
Employers set their budget for designs.
DesignCrowd demands a non-refundable posting fee of up to $129 and 4% transaction fees, as well as a 20% project management fee for projects costing over $200, this is refundable.
DesignCrowd also supports design outsourcing. It offers a pay-as-you-go payment plan. There is no setup cost or subscription fee.
Account registration is free for designers, but the platform retains a 15% commission on all design charges.
BENEFITS OF DESIGN CROWD
There are a whole lot of benefits available on the Design crowd platform which includes;
1)Multiple Project Proposals: Design crowd platform has over 500,000, professional freelance designers, that offer quality and affordable creative designs and this leaves the business with a variety of project proposals to select from.
2) Tailored Outcomes: The platform allows posting a design specification, to enable the designer to have a clear idea of what the employer wants so they can tailor the finished product to meet their expectation.
3) Value-for-Money Designs: The platform enables businesses or employers to set budget, but the minimum amount is stipulated, this ensures they receive striking professional design without exceeding their financial limitations.
4) Rapid Turnaround: Services are fast and employers are allowed to set deadlines for design submissions. Once you post ‘design brief’, you will receive massive replies within a short period.
5) Risk-free with Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the designs offered, you will be given a 100% refund. This ensures that designers put in their best to ensure customer satisfaction.
HOW TO SUBMIT DESIGNS ON DESIGN CROWD
To submit designs on the platform, you need to register as a designer, Verify your account then log in.
After registration, simply find a design job that you would like to create, read the brief, create the designs, and then upload your work to the project.
To access the design crowd job openings, you also need to create a design crowd account.
DESIGN CROWD SIGN UP/ HOW TO CREATE DESIGN CROWD ACCOUNT
To register on the platform, follow the steps below;
- Visit designcrowd.com
- Click on Register, and input your details; Email, name, and password.
- Select I’m a designer.
- Create your design profile, and click create and continue. The payment email should be the same as the sign-up email.
- Design crowd will send you a verification email.
- Log in to your mailbox, click on the link in the email to verify your account.
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR DESIGN CROWD ACCOUNT
Design crowd account verification is used to ensure the designer is competent for the job. To verify your design crowd account, you must be a new user,
Ensure to use your real identity, design crowd can request for your valid ID to verify your account.
A verified Paypal or Payoneer account is a must.
For your account to be verified, you will need 3 approved designs submitted to 3 different paid projects with the following criteria:
- Variations of the same design will not count as separate designs.
- Getting a design rejected will increase the required number of approved designs by 1.
- Varied designs; The style of your designs must vary from one project to another, this will prove that you are in various styles. If you don’t vary your designs, your account verification process might be delayed.
- Your account may be sent for verification any time you want to branch off to a new category. like moving from logo designs to website designs.
Each time you want to access your account, you will need to log in with your details.
You may also like Create A Website For Free; Website Maker; Free Website Builder.
Please like and share this post. Thank You.
Leave a Reply