Are you looking for a free offline language learning app?
If yes, Duolingo says I am offline, and it offers 11 language courses for English speakers.
Duolingo makes learning fun and addictive. It offers beginner-friendly language learning packages for various languages including online.
Earn points for each correct answer, race against the clock, and level up. Duolingo’s bite-sized lessons are effective,
Table of Contents
WHAT IS DUOLINGO
Duolingo is an American free language learning website and mobile app, that was founded in 30th November 2011, by Luis Von Ahn, and Severin Hacker.
It language learning app, as well as a digital language proficiency assessment exam.
It is among the fastest-growing, language learning sites and the Duolingo mobile app is one of the most downloaded educational apps with over 500 million users.
Each of the course in Duolingo is made up of modules grouped to form skills.
FEATURES OF DUOLINGO
A Beautiful Interface
Visual Revision Reminders
Help With Motivation using a goal-setting tool
combines various learning patterns ranging from listening to the pronunciation, reading sentences, voice recording, forming phrases by ordering words and matching images to words.
DUOLINGO OFFLINE | HOW TO USE DUOLINGO TO WORK OFFLINE
The Duolingo application or website usually requires an active internet connection, however, it is still possible to use it offline.
This is only possible for Duolingo Plus subscriber.
Once your subscription is activated, you only need to download the lessons straight to your device and start learning offline.
HOW TO USE THE DUOLINGO APP OFFLINE
You can use the Duolingo app offline, irrespective of the device you are using. I have explained below the step by step guide on how to use the mobile app office on both android and ios device.
A. DUOLINGO ANDROID
- Decide on the course you want to download, and ensure it is available for download.
- Next, click on the arrow icon on your screen. At this stage, you will be required to choose between auto-update with Wi-Fi/ data. Choose any one you prefer, and your download will begin.
- Please note that the progress of your download can be monitored via your device notification alert.
- At the completion of the download, the course will be in the download section.
- Once you are done, turn off your data, and complete your lesson on the app offline.
B. DUOLINGO IOS
- The same process is applicable to both android and ios device, simply choose the course of your choice, and click on the download button.
- Once the download starts, click on the “Manage” button, this will take you to the dashboard with all your courses activated. Mind you, this is not the only thing you do on the dashboard, you can also monitor the download progress here too.
- Once the download process is completed, a green like-arrow will be displayed in the Download section.
You can choose to remove or delete of your choice. To do this click on the trashcan icon located on the side of the file.
DUOLINGO SIGN UP | HOW TO SIGN UP ON DULINGO WEBSITE
To use Duolingo offline PC free either via the site or the mobile app, you must create an account, and it is quite easy. Follow the steps listed below to create a Duolingo free account.
- Visit the Duolingo official website on your web browser.
- Using your email address, and your name, sign up to create a new account. There is also the option of signing up with your Google or Facebook account.
DUOLINGO LOGIN| HOW TO SIGN IN TO YOUR DUOLINGO ACCOUNT
The section is for those that have an existing Duolingo account.
If you already have an existing account with Duolingo simply follow the steps below to sign in to your Duolingo account
- Visit the Duolingo website and Click on the sign-in Caption.
- Using your email and password login into your account.
If you forget your password, just click on the “Forget password Caption” and provide your email address. Then follow the instructions that will be sent to your email inbox to reset your Duolingo account password.