Email marketing is an essential part of internet marketing used to create brand awareness, generate leads, drive sales, and build a community around your brand.
It aims at increasing brand awareness, trust and loyalty.
If you read this post to the end, I promise you that it will be the best price you will pay for your business this year.
Let’s get started!
You may also like iMessage For Android: How To Get iMessage For Android 2020.
WHAT IS EMAIL MARKETING -EMAIL MARKETING DEFINITION
Email marketing is an act of using email to reach out to a company’s prospects and existing customers, with the aim of promoting their products and services.
It is a digital marketing strategy that is used to build relationship clients while promoting the brand and boosting sales.
It is an effective way of turning first-time buyers into loyal customers.
One good thing about email marketing is that the entire process can be automated.
TYPES OF EMAIL MARKETING
There are several types of email marketing that you can use to boost sales, and increase revenue, but they all fall into two major categories which are; Promotional and Transactional email Campaigns.
MARKETING OR PROMOTIONAL EMAILS
These types of email are used for reaching out to your customers and build relationships with them. This type of emails include;
- Welcome Emails
- Informational/Announcement emails; under this, you have mails like new products, special offers etc.
- Seasonal email Campaign such as birthdays, re-engagement, cart abandonment etc.
- Lead nurturing email campaign
TRANSACTIONAL EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
These type of emails contain information a recipient wants or needs and consequently have very high open rates.
- Account creation emails, password resets, account notifications, and social media updates.
- Subscription confirmation emails which can be premium subscription confirmation email, subscription cancellation email etc.
- Free trial expiration email
- Order confirmation, purchase receipts, and shipping status emails
EMAIL MARKETING STRATEGY | TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL EMAIL MARKETING
The steps below show the best email strategy to promote your business and products build Your Own emailing List.
- Respect your clients; never spam on them.
- Your mails should not be centred on sales always, instead use it to build a relationship with your customers by sharing useful tips, your expertise and that of others. Share valuable information that will give them insight into your brand, and keep them inspired.
- Keep them engaged with useful content, and ensure you provide exceptional customer service experience. Leave them curious!
- Use popular slogans, be humorous, and provoke emotion with words.
- Develop a Schedule and stick to it, this will help your clients know when and what to expect from you.
- Studies show that over 50% of all emails are opened on mobile devices, so if your email is properly optimised for a mobile majority of your audience will assume that you don’t know how to craft an email.
- Combine attention-grabbing fonts with colourful images.
- Do promos, giveaways, discounts etc.
- Use autoresponder.
HOW TO GENERATE LEADS USING EMAIL MARKETING
If you have been wondering on how to use the email list to generate leads, this section will do justice to that.
- The first step is to start with your own list, using the opt-in Monster platform. It will give you more insight and help in organizing your leads.
- Use the opt-in Monster leads in the structure of your email list and spread your leads on the monster dashboard.
- Set your email list in such a way that it will give you the desired result. The process can be automated.
- When you are through with all of that then you can now input your email service provider.
Email marketing is a good way to build brand awareness, repurpose content, and boost sales.
If you found this post helpful, please share with friends and family.