Facebook Friend Mapper– How to See Hidden Friend List on Facebook.
Have you heard of the Facebook Friend Mapper or the Facebook hidden friends revealer?
It is your best bet when you want to view your hidden Facebook Mutual friends list on Facebook.
The Facebook friend mapper Chrome extension is a unique feature that is used to view the hidden mutual friend data list of your friends and makes them public so you can see them.
In this post, you will learn everything you need to know about the social friend revealer on Facebook.
Let’s get going!
Facebook Friend Mapper Chrome Extension
Facebook Friend Mapper chrome extension is a desktop app used to gather data no one can access or view.
It is used to see private friend lists on Facebook.
The friend mapper extension uses the hidden friend crawler to access the list of mutual friends on Facebook.
The application leverages the Mutual friend’s feature on the Facebook platform to reveal your hidden Facebook Friends list.
For instance, if you have a friend who has hidden his/her friend list but has shares some mutual friends with you.
With the Facebook Friend Mapper app, you can view most of his or her hidden friends’ list by using the Mutual friend logical flaw.
It is an interesting app, that is worth trying.
How To Download Facebook Friend Mapper App
To download the Facebook friend mapper is a very easy thing to do, just follow the steps below and it will be done.
- Go to the Google App store or play store on your mobile device.
- On the search bar, enter ‘Facebook friend mapper’ and wait for it to come up.
- Click on the app to download and install it.
- Wait for the app to be installed.
Now you have the Facebook friend mapper app.
How To Use The Facebook Friend Mapper
With the Facebook friend mapper app installed, the next step is to start using it.
Before you can use this wonderful app, you must have an active Facebook account. If you don’t have please click here to learn how to create a Facebook account.
- Open the app on your phone, and log in with your Facebook account details.
- Open the profile of the friend you want to view his/her hidden friend’s list.
- You will see the ‘‘Reveal Friends’‘ option, click on it, and you will see all the friends both mutual and non-mutual.
PS: Apart from having a Facebook account, another important requirement o use this app, is that you must share at least one mutual friend with the target.
The target must not be your friend on Facebook, but you both must have a mutual friend.
Having said this, you will agree with me that hiding your Facebook friend is still important since one can not view your friend list if he/she does not share a common friend with you.
How To Hide Your Facebook Friends on A PC
One main reason I encourage people to hide their friends on Facebook is due to the activities of hackers online. To hide your friend list on Facebook, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Facebook account, and click on the arrow point downward.
- This will display the Facebook main menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Settings”, then select “Privacy”.
- From the ”How People Find and Contact You’‘ page, locate “Who can see your friends list” then click on “Edit”, and choose Only Me.
With the above steps, you will be able to hide your Facebook friends list.
How To Hide Your Facebook Friends on A Mobile Device
In case you don’t have access to a computer but still wish to hide your friends on Facebook, it can still be done on your phone. The steps below should guide you to do that:
- Launch the Facebook app and login with your Facebook account details.
- Click on three horizontal lines, and select “Setting & Privacy.
- Click on “Settings”, then locate and click on “Privacy Settings”.
- Locate the“How people find and contact you” then click on “Who can see your friends list”, and choose “Only Me”.
This will hide your friend list from everyone else.