Have you been looking for an easy way to download and save your favorite YouTube videos in your mobile device and watch it offline?
Worry no more, because we have it all figured out for you already, simply grab a glass of your favorite drink, relax and read to the end.
Table of Contents
Why you Should Save YouTube Videos To Your Gallery
Saving YouTube videos to your phone gallery, has some advantages which I will be sharing with you in this section.
The benefits of saving YouTube videos to my phone gallery cannot be over emphasized, which explains why everyone wants to save the video they want to their phone’s gallery.
As you already know, if you download a YouTube video, it will only be available in the app’s library. It is absent from the phone gallery, and it can not be transferred to another device. Any day you stop using that device, you will need to download the video again, if you want to still have access to it.
Simply use these techniques to save YouTube videos to the gallery on your phone.
so that you don’t need an internet connection to play it whenever you want from offline.
How To Download and Save YouTube Videos to Your Phone Gallery
There are many methods that can be used to download and save videos from YouTube directly into your phone gallery, we have listed a few below, hope you will find them helpful. Some of theseapps include Y2mate, vidMate, GO YouTube, Newpipe,
Use Y2mate to Download YouTube Videos and Save them in Your Phone Gallery.
Y2mateis a website that lets you download videos from many websites.
Additionally, it downloads music in the audio and MP3 formats from sites likeFacebook, and YouTube.
It allows you to download videos in all popular file types, including MP3, MP4, etc.
You may readily access thousands of films every day from websites like YouTube.
1. Search for the YouTube video you wish to download, then open YouTube on your smartphone and save it to your gallery.
2. Click the video once you’ve located it. It begins to play. There are various options available, including like, dislike, share, download, and save. Two share icons are available to you; one is located at the top right of the YouTube video player display, and the other is located below it. Choose any of the share buttons. On the screen, you may see several sharing logos. The copy link logo is available in addition to the share logos. It will copy the URL.
3. Open Chrome and navigate to y2mate.com. This is how the website opened.
4. Paste the YouTube link that was copied into the search field. The link is examined, and various video qualities are shown,
along with a download option. Click the corresponding “Download” button after selecting the movie quality.
How to Use Savefrom.net to Download and Save YouTube Videos to Your Phone Gallery.
1.On your Android smartphone, launch the YouTube app.
2. Locate the video you want, Click on it, to play it.
3. You will be given some options to choose from depending on what you want to do. You can save, like, dislike, download, and share.
Two share icons are available; one is located at the top right of the YouTube video player display, while the other is located below it.
You may choose from any of those sharing icons.
4. Select the “Share” button, this will cause many sharing logos to be displayed, including the copy link logo
5. The URL to the specified video will be copied when you click on the copy link logo.
6. Use Chrome to access the save from webpage. The Savefrom.net website will load, as seen in the illustration below.
7. As shown in the above illustration, the search field reads “Paste your movie URL here.” then enter the YouTube link
for the video you want to watch that you copied into the search window.
8. Your preferred video will be displayed on that page after the URL has been processed after being pasted into the search bar.
9. Finally, select the desired video quality from the list and click the “download” button. Instead of downloading
from YouTube, your chosen video will be saved onto your phone’s gallery in a matter of minutes.
Using KeepVid, learn how to download a YouTube video and store it in your phone’s gallery.
One of the most dependable tools for downloading YouTube videos is Keepvid.
Every video is saved to your phone’s gallery so you may watch it later without an internet connection.
It is an internet application that you can download and add to your home screen if necessary.
You can use this to download YouTube videos and store them in your phone’s gallery for later use.
Duration: two minutes
1. Click the “Share” button: Open YouTube and conduct a search for the video you want. Click on it when you locate it.
It begins to play. Several options are visible on the screen; choose “Share” from among them.
2. Choose the option to copy the link: From the menu that appears, choose “Copy link.”
3. Go to the Keepvid website: Go to the Keepvid website using Chrome, paste the link there, and select “Go.”
Select the “Add to Home screen option” at the top left to download KeepVid to your device.
How to use Ins Tube to download YouTube videos and save them in the phone gallery.
One of the greatest apps for quickly and easily downloading YouTube videos and storing them in the phone gallery is InsTube. It is also employed to download videos from other websites.
1. Install the InsTube app on your Android smartphone by visiting the InsTube website in step 1.
2. Launch the Ins Tube application and click the YouTube icon. Select the YouTube icon. The YouTube app will already be open. Once you’ve found the video you want, press on the red download icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. From the choices provided, choose the video quality you require.
4 . After that, click “rapid download” to start downloading the video.
How To Download And Save Youtube Videos To Gallery FAQ
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
It is illegal to download YouTube videos to your gallery. YouTube does not allow thatunfortunately.
How Can I download YouTube videos to phone gallery?
To download YouTube videos, a variety of downloaders are available, just like we have listed in this post.
Can I download YouTube videos without installing any app?