How To Download Movies on Iphone
Movies can be a great way to relax, have fun, and get more out of your lazy days.
Almost all of us now use streaming services to capture the latest movies and TV shows.
However, the broadcast still has one major flaw, you need an active internet connection to enjoy them.
Fortunately, many streaming services now allow you to download movies to watch offline on your iPhone. And it’s all free. You can relax in a comfortable place (or even outside) with no TV available.
So, in this article, I will show you how to download movies, and TV series to iPhone and watch offline
DOWNLOAD MOVIES ON YOUR IPHONE
There are many ways to download movies and tv series on your iPhone or ios devices.
some of which is to download movies on iPhone via websites, download movie on iPhone without a computer etc.
WEBSITES TO DOWNLOAD MOVIES ON IPHONE FOR FREE
I have outlined some of the best and official websites that you download movies and transfer to your iPhone.
The process goes this way, visit the site, and download free movies to your system, then stream the movie to your iPhone.
Google Play Movies and TV
Amazon Prime Video
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MOVIES ON IPHONE
With the update of IOS 13 software to IOS 14, more people are complaining of not being able to
Download movies on their device, hence the reason for the article
- Visit mixkit.co/videos on your iPhone, and navigate to the video that you want to download.
- Click on the download button, and accept the link file size.
- At the top right side of your screen, you will see an arrow with a download bar, click on the arrow as soon the download is completed, and it will take you directly to the video.
- The video will be saved in the “Files” folder.
- To locate the video, open “Files” and click on the particular video you want.
- At the bottom left side of your screen, click on the square with an arrow and select “Save video”.
- Navigate to your camera roll and select videos.
- The video may be at the top as the most recent download or further back in your gallery depending on your settings.