Rocketmail was one of the earliest web-based email providers to offer its services for free.
It was created by Four11 Corporation and has been in existence from time immemorial.
However, in 1997, Yahoo purchased the Rocketmail system.
Yahoo! paid $92 million for Four11, which included RocketMail.
It has now been integrated into the Yahoo Mail system.
Among free webmail providers, RocketMail competed with Hotmail for the top rank.
If you have a Rocketmail account, you can access your email account by logging in to the Yahoo Mail interface with your Rocketmail email address and password.
How To Sign Up With RocketMail – Create New Account
RocketMail and Yahoo Mail have united to provide a unified email service.
Although it is no longer available to establish a new RocketMail account, you may still access an existing RocketMail account by logging in to Yahoo Mail.
However, you must follow the steps and tutorial to create a Rocketmail account.
Rocketmail.com is a website where you can send and receive emails.
1. On the right side of your home screen, click the Create Account button.
Yahoo.com will be your destination.
2. Please fill out the form below.
3. Choose a username or password for it when you’re doing it.
4. As soon as you’ve finished, Next, select “rocketmail.com” from the drop-down box next to your username.
Rocketmail will generate a new account for you automatically.
This is the point at which you can access your account at any time.
RocketMail’s new account gives you access to all of Yahoomail’s and the main site’s features.
Login into Ymail Using A Rocketmail Account | Login to Rocketmail
Rocketmail provides a login site through which you can access your account.
The login portal, on the other hand, is currently hosted by Yahoo mail.
As a result, if you already have a Rocketmail account, you can continue to use it.
Also, you can sign in to your Rocketmail account using your Rocketmail username and password on the Yahoo mail interface.
So, in this section, I’ll walk you through the Rocketmail login or Sign in process step by step.
The instructions for logging into your account are listed below.
1. To begin, open a web browser and enter www.rocketmail.com.
2. Since it has been acquired by Yahoo when you enter the URL, it will redirect you to the new Yahoo mail login page.
3. The sign-in page is located on the left side of the homepage. ‘Sign in using your Yahoo account,’ says the page.
4. However, because Rocketmail is now a Yahoo brand, provide your Rocketmail login ID or username, as well as any related phone number.
5. After you’ve finished filling out the form, click the blue ‘Next’ button.
6. Enter your Rocketmail password on the next page.
7. Then, on the next screen, click the ‘Next’ button.
That is all there is to it. You’re done, and you’ll be able to access your Rocketmail account, which is now Yahoo mail.
You’ll see all of your personal information, as well as your own Rocketmail account or Yahoo mail profile, right away.
Password Recovery for RocketMail
This is for persons who have forgotten their own password due to an unanticipated event.
The first step is to go to http://www.rocketmail.co/ and look up the official Rocket mail Password Help website.
When it opens, select the option “I’m having trouble remembering my password.”
After that, make certain you click Next.
The next step is to type your Rocketmail address or username into the “Rocketmail Id” field.
How to Change the Password on Rocketmail
Visit the Yahoo Mail website.
Underneath the login box of the screen, click on “I can’t access my account.”
Choose “I lost my password” from the drop-down menu on that screen and click “Next.”
Fill in the empty field marked “Yahoo!” with your RocketMail email address.
Any potential user who is unsure if RocketMail is a scam or not should know that it is safe to use.
It’s worth noting that this is the safest location for securing your postal services.
When you’ve finished creating your new RocketMail account, you may log in to use its features.
Create a new account with RocketMail.com to experience what it’s like to be on a fantastic email service right now.
A webmail provider that competes with the likes of Gmail and others.
Fill in the blanks with your remarks to get the support you need quickly.