Mercari is an online shopping platform just like eBay.
Wondering how to generate revenue from your unwanted items?
Are you looking for where to buy fairly used or even unused household items at a reduced cost? Search no further.
In this article, I will be taking through a step by step guide on how to make money from your unwanted household items, save money buying used items online, from the comfort of your home.
You will not just learn how to sign up and make money on Mercari, you will also learn how to put Meracri on vacation mode for holiday lovers.
WHAT IS MERCARI THE SELLING APP?
Mercari is an online marketplace or online store where people buy and sell new and used items.
It is a great app for online buyers and seller, that is why it is also called the selling App.
Mercari was founded in the year 2013, by Shintaro Yamada, Tommy Tomishima, and Ryo Ishizuka.
It has grown to become the biggest community-powered marketplace inJapan with over 10 billion JPY monthly transactions.
Their secret can be attributed to The Mercari vacation mode feature, that allows sellers to go on vacation at will.
To sell on the App you will need to set up an account on the platform.
SIGN UP AND SELL ON MERCARI – HOW TO CREATE NEW MERCARI ACCOUNT
To create an account on Mercari online shopping marketplace, follow the steps below;
- On your web browser, visit the Mercari website and click on the profile icon on the homepage.
- Then click on the sign-up tab, enter your username, and email address. It is recommended that you use a valid and active email address because you will be required to verify your account.
- Then create a password and click on the sign-up button to proceed.
- Login to your email account and verify your account by clicking on the link in the mail. You will be redirected to the shopping platform, so you can commence buying and selling on the great selling App.
HOW TO BUY AND SELL ON MERCARI–MERCARI SELLING TIPS
The good thing about buying on the Mercari platform is that it gives buyers the opportunity to return items that do not meet specification.
Purchased items are shipped within three days of purchase.
To make shopping on Mercari fast and simple, it is recommended to use the browse and search selections to narrow down your search description, this will enable you to get the items that meet your specification without stress.
You can bargain with the seller, once you settle on an amount, use the “Buy Button” to purchase the item at the agreed price.
HOW TO SELL ON MERCARI
To sell on Mercari, there are some tips you need to know and apply.
The selling process is a simple one that requires no much work.
- Simply make a list of all the items available on your store, Put up their pictures and Description.
- Set a price tag with the shipping cost to each item.
- When you have a potential buyer, agree on the price and ship their product, and be hopeful.
- Wait for them receive the item, and receive payment from Mercari, and of course, enjoy your money.
Follow these simple steps and you won’t have an issue on the platform at all.
MERCARI VACATION MODE
Mercari vacation mode is simply the act of deactivating your account so that customers cannot find it online when you are away, or too busy to attend to them.
Are you a merchant on Meracari and wish to learn how Mercari sellers put their account on vacation mode when they don’t have items for sale?
Or you are a merchant planning on a vacation such that you will not be available to sell and ship items, all you need is to simply put your account on vacation mode.
HOW DO MERCARI SELLERS PUT THEIR ACCOUNT ON HOLIDAY MODE
Some Mercari vendors carry product along when travelling, simply because they are not aware of the Mercari vacation mode.
To put your account on vacation mode, you have to sign in to your Mercari account first.
The process is easy, but for the sake of vendors that are not aware or conversant with it, and still carry items around, Mercari has created a holiday mode feature for all their vendors.
Follow the steps listed below to turn on the holiday mode on your Merari account.
- Visit the online store and login to your account to deactivate your item listing.
- Go to my page and tap on the selling/avatar icon, and select sign in.
- On the top right side of the selection page, tap all the items you want to put on vacation.
- Finally, click on vacation mode (deactivate).
If you follow the above process, you will successfully put your Mercari account and items on vacation mode.
Mercari is a great selling App for online buying and selling.
And when a vendor does not have item for sale or is out on vacation, he/she can make use of the vacation mode features, so that buyers won’t access the account.
Before you can enjoy all of this, you must start with the Mercari sign up online.
Have you used Mercari, share your experience in the comment section.