This is my review on MTN believe me when I say that among all the other Networks I have been using, MTN happens to be my favourite but in their data bundle and also in their voice call.
MTN, as the name implies, is a good network everywhere you go they have not only won the hearts of people in South Africa but there also won the hearts of many in other African countries including Nigeria.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE MTN
MTN is the only network that has the cheapest data bundle that you can ever think of.
- If you are the kind of person that uses just social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, you don’t enjoy subscribing to monthly data bundle or weekly just because you see it as a waste, then that’s where MTN comes in.
MTN has different kinds of data bundles including social media bundles that you can buy at a very cheap rate of about #25 minimum.
WHICH NETWORK IS THE BEST
MTN remains the best network in Nigeria compare to other Telecommunications companies. Their network is
Among other communication networks, MTN happens to be the best for providing quality telecommunication services in Africa.
Though before MTN usually have a special bundle for some special phones like blackberry, Android, etc which were usually called “Blackberry bundle, Smartphone bundle” which means if you don’t have a smartphone (android) or Blackberry, and you can’t use the bundle.
But now, they have upgraded so well that you can buy any bundle using any phone as long as it can browse the internet.
If you have gotten your SIM, recharge your phone with *555*pin# then send.
MTN DATA BUNDLE OFFERS IN NIGERIA
MTN has a lot of data plans including offers which you can benefit from if you are eligible for them and some of these offers are
- MTN4ME: With MTN4ME your SIM can be given a chance of getting:
1.5GB = 300 (seven days)
1GB = 200 (Seven days)
1.5GB = 500 (14 days)
75MB = #20 (Seven days), etc.
To know if you are eligible for an offer, dial *121# in your phone and then reply with the DATA4ME S/N which is “4” then follow the instructions, base on your budget and eligibility.
- COMBO4ME: Many people like phone calls and this plan offer is just perfect for it. You get X3 of whatever you recharge and a data plan to browse the internet.
iii. RECHARGE4ME: MTN has made it possible in a way that if you don’t have credit and the other person on the other end has, you can call then they charge from his account. Code: dial *777*phone number, then send.
In this offer, you can get N500 airtime when you load a card worth #100 by using *121# select Recharge4ME when it opens, reply with your recharge card pin and send. That’s all.
- TOPDeal4ME: If you are an internet business owner and you spend much on data, then you feel like looking for something less, then try this TOPDeal4ME.
It will help you get double data of whatever you suppose to buy for a monthly plan.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR MTN DATA BUNDLE BALANCE 2021
Many people find it difficult to check their data balance while using but it will not be an issue anymore after this.
To check your data bundle dial *131*4# then send or send “2” to “131” for your balance.
DATA BUNDLES ON MTN
- MTN has a lot of bundles which includes MTN daily, Weekly, Monthly, 2-Month Data plans.
The code for buying any MTN data bundle is *131# then follow instructions.
- Social media bundle: consist of Facebook, WhatsApp, 2go, Instagram, Tik Tok, Eskimi, All Social, WeChat, Youtube & IG, and OPERA MINI browsing data.
- Video packs
- Hot Deals
- ExtraValue (Data + Voice).
To check all MTN bundles dial *131# on your phone and send.
HOW TO STOP YOUR BUNDLE FROM AUTO-RENEWAL
Note this, to stop your data from being renewing automatically without your concern, you have to send this command “STOP to 131. It will be responded immediately. If it doesn’t stop, when you buy any data select “one-off” don’t select “auto-renew” It will fix it.