Snapchat is an amazing app that makes communication between friends and family easy and fun.
What I like most about Snapchat is the filters that change daily, and its unique feature that allows one to chat with different people without exchanging numbers with them.
you can also make videos with these filters.
Also, you can follow your favourite celebrities and check their daily activities.
WHAT IS SNAPCHAT
Snapchat is a social networking app for mobile devices, used to send and receive pictures and videos.
It one of the most popular social networking mobile application for Android and iOS devices.
Snapchat is also a messaging tool that allows users to share videos, pictures, texts etc. Snapchat is a very active application, with many fascinating features.
It consumes an excessive amount of data.
You may also like Instagram Reels Short Videos Tutorial | How It Works
FEATURES OF SNAPCHAT
There are some new features of Snapchat, but the best feature of this application for me is that it allows you to save your phone storage by letting you save your pictures in the app’s memory.
Snap chat self-destructing component of all the contents that get posted on the app, is also a great feature.
It features, Snap Ads, Lenses, Filters, and Geofilters
Just recently text chats and video calls feature was added to the app.
It has add manager. The app allows you to create campaigns and manage them, build custom audiences with demographics
Full-screen vertical video ads with attachment
SNAPCHAT SIGNUP | HOW TO SIGN UP ON SNAPCHAT
There are two ways to sign up on Snapchat; you can either visit play store or app store to download the and sign up via the Snapchat app, or you visit the website and sign up.
Once you have the Snapchat app downloaded, the next step is to sign up for an account.
To do this follow the simple steps below;
- Open the Snapchat app on your mobile device, and click on Sign Up.
- Input your name and click on the Sign Up button again.
- Enter your birthday
- Choose any username you like, and create your password
- Input your email address.
- You will be required to verify your account, this step involves hunting for ghosts in a grid of nine images.
- You can add your phone number, find your friends. This strep is optional.
SNAPCHAT LOG IN | HOW TO LOG IN ON SNAPCHAT
To login to your Snapchat account is very simple. Before you can achieve this you must have the Snapchat app or visit their website.
To do this follow the steps listed below;
- Visit the google play store to download the Snapchat app, or visit the Snapchat website.
- Input your login details such as your username or the email address you sign up with.
- Finally, input your password and click on the login button under it.
The above steps should log you into your account without any stress.
Please note that login into Snapchat is only possible for people who already have an existing Snapchat account. So if you don’t have a Snapchat account, please follow the steps above to sign up on Snapchat.
HOW TO DELETE SNAPCHAT ACCOUNT
To learn how to how to delete Snapchat account permanently, follow the steps below;
First, visit the website or Snapchat account portal
- Once on the platform, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Support.” > “My Account & Security” >”Account Information.” and finally, select “Delete An Account.”
- Input the account username and password. A security code will be sent to the phone number linked to the account.
- Enter the security code and click “Submit.”
- Enter the account username and password again, and click “Continue”. This will cause the account to be deactivated.
If at any point you choose to reactive the account within 30 days of deactivating it, simply login to the account, and it will be restored completely.
You cannot change the password after deactivation, so ensure to remember it in case you need to reactive the account later.