How To Create A Tik Tok Account
Tik Tok (formerly Musical.ly) is known as Douyin in China, where its parent company is located.
It is one of the most popular and fastest-growing short-video-sharing apps in the world, owned by ByteDance.
It was first launched in September 2016, for the china market, and later launched for IOS and Android in 2017.
If you are interested in knowing how to create a Tik Tok account, how to go live on Tik Tok, then you are in the right place, welcome on-board.
In this article, we will look at what Tik Tok is, its features, how to make a duet on Tik Tok, and lots more.
WHAT IS TIK TOK; THE NEW MUSICAL.LY
Tik Tok is a short video sharing app that allows users to create and share short music lip-syncing videos of 3 to 15seconds and short looping videos of 3 to 60 seconds.
It is a bite-size type of YouTube, which allows users to create and share short video clips, with enormous music libraries, a variety of filters, and effects.
Tik Tok videos are vertical and allow users to show appreciation through “hearts,” which are the same as “likes.”
The application is free, easy to use, and can be used for a lot of things, ranging from lip-syncing shenanigans to absurdist comedy.
There is also the option to live stream video directly from your phone.
AMAZING FEATURES OF TIK TOK
The platform has a lot of interesting features that you are not even aware of, some of which are listed below;
- Tik Tok is open to users that are 13 years and above.
- It allows users to choose how long they want to spend on the platform.
- It has editing tools that can be used to merge, trim, cut, and duplicate video clips.
- It also offers emoji stickers and face filters.
- There are millions of videos available for download on the platform.
- There are also dance, DIY, comedy, sports, and Animal videos to use.
- TikTok allows users to add their favorite music to videos at no cost, and much more.
Fortunately, Creating a free Tik Tok account is not complicated at all.
TIK TOK ACCOUNT SIGN UP ONLINE
Before you sign up for a Tik Tok account, you need to visit www.tiktok.com or download the Tik Tok App and create a profile.
Once you are through with Tik Tok profile account creation, you will be granted automatic access to all the available features on the platform, including online Tik Tok Video Maker.
You will need your email address, or phone number to sign up.
Tik Tok also supports sign-in via social platforms like; Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
HOW DO I CREATE A FREE TIK TOK ACCOUNT ONLINE
To create a free Tik Tok account simply visit
- Google Play Store or Apple Store on your mobile phone and download the TikTok App.
- Open the App and click the Profile or Notifications button.
- Tap sign up and select how you want to sign up from the options provided; you can sign up with your phone number, email, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Instagram.
- If you choose to sign up with your phone number or email address, ensure you sign up with the correct email address and phone number, as this will be required to login into your Tik Tok account and for password recovery.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your mailbox or phone. Enter the code in the required field to confirm your account.
- Choose a password, input it a second time to confirm it. Ensure your password is unique and strong.
- Solve the Captcha to indicate that you are not a robot.
- Your new TikTok account will be verified immediately, and you are ready to join in the fun.
To be able to enjoy all the features on the Tik Tok platform, you need to Login into your Tik Tok account.
TIK TOK ACCOUNT LOGIN WITH USERNAME
Tik Tok allows login using any of the following; Email, phone number, Facebook, username, Instagram.
To login to your Tik Yok account, you have to download the Tik Tok App, or follow the steps below;
Visit www.tiktok.com on your web browser, or launch the Tik Tok App on your phone.
Then select “Sign up”, and click Login.
Select how you want to log in either “Use Phone/Email/username”.
It might interest you to know that you login to your Tik Tok accounts with Facebook.
You can also login to Tik Tok using your phone.
Input the required details.
Enter your password and click sign in.
Now that you have logged in to your Tik Tok account, you can start browsing videos and live streaming directly from your phone.
HOW TO GO LIVE ON TIK TOK
To go live in Tik Tok is quite easy if you meet their requirements. Listed here are some necessities to live stream on Tik Tok;
You must have attained 16 years of age.
Your account you must have at least 1,000 followers.
If you live stream and you are above 18yeras of age, the viewer can send “virtual gifts” (a digital currency that can be turned into real cash) to you.
If you meet all the above criteria, just follow the steps below to get started with the Tik Tok app.
HOW TO CREATE A TIK TOK VIDEO ONLINE
To go live on Tik Tok you will be required to Sign up or log in if you already have an account with them.
1) Launch your TikTok app and log in to your account, with your username.
2) Tap on the “+ ” at the lower center of your screen.
3) Select the “Live” button, next to the option to record.
4) Input the title of the live stream and click “Go Live” to start shooting interesting videos.
If the “Go Live” option is not available, this might likely be that your account did not meet the requirement for live streaming.
You navigate through Tik Tok videos by scrolling up and down, like a feed, not by tapping or swiping side to side.
Hashtags play a surprisingly large role in TikTok.
Tik Tok is a mixture of lip-syncing to music and micro-video content that provides a newer and more unique platform for users to interact and express themselves in a very creative way.
It is very popular and addictive, especially among teens.
Just like every other social network, it has some level of risk associated with it, but with parental guidance, the app can be used safely.
Are there areas I omitted?
Please let me know your thoughts and share this post with your friends. Thank You.
You may also like MSN Hotmail Sign Up | Microsoft Account Sign Up | www.Hotmail.com.
Leave a Reply