Whatsapp Marketing is a very lucrative venture not known to many.
A lot of business owners are on WhatsApp and visit the app daily, yet they don’t realise its usefulness in building traffic and boosting sales.
Have you been thinking of a WhatsApp marketing strategy you can use to grow your online or offline business and generate more revenue?
If you read this post to the end, I promise you will make more money from your business than you have ever made in the past, using WhatsApp.
In this post, you will discover, important tips and ideas on how you can use WhatsApp to promote your business, reach your target audience, build traffic and boost sales.
WHAT IS WHATSAPP MARKETING
Whatsapp is an instant social messaging app that uses internet connection to aid interaction between individuals, or groups.
It is a free messaging app that has over 2billion daily users, and it is available in over 180 countries.
You may also like iMessage For Android: How To Get iMessage For Android 2020.
Whatsapp was created-in 2009 by Jan Koum and Brian Acton, two ex-Yahoo staff, with the intention of making online communication free.
The platform has gone beyond just messaging, to file and image sharing, voice and video calls, etc.
Whatsapp marketing is a means of reaching out to your target audience via the WhatsApp platform.
Whatsapp as a marketing tool gives an amazing reach, due to its popularity. It has actually caught up with big social media platforms like Facebook, and Twitter, in terms of audience and engagement.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WHATSAPP AS A MARKETING TOOL
In this section, you will discover the important tools you need to achieve successful Whatsapp Marketing.
Whatsapp as a messaging app has established itself permanently as an essential marketing tool, due to the number of audiences it receives, it gives a great reach to marketers.
The platform has an excellent audience, over 70billion messages are sent on it daily. There is a high possibility that many of the customers you are searching for are already there.
The app is free, no charges, all you need is an active internet connection.
They don’t depend on any algorithm, all subscriber can be reached via messaging services.
You can use it to organize training and meetings.
Whatsapp has a high engagement rate. It will interest you to know that more than 90% of messages send via WhatsApp are read with the first 3 minutes of sending them.
Yes! a lot of people open their WhatsApp several times a day.
Because Whatsapp is a closed internet platform, people prefer to use it while sharing messages online. So it doesn’t matter if you use your WhatsApp to market your business, it is very likely your prospects are already using it to extend your content’s reach.
The oga kpata kpata of them all is the WhatsApp for Business, this is design specifically for business owners. You can get verified by WhatsApp by just setting your business detail, this singular step gives your business more credibility.
It can be used to set autoresponders for customers when you are not available to respond to them.
WHATSAPP FOR BUSINESS- SETTING UP YOUR WHATSAPP FOR MARKETING
To use WhatsApp for your business, you must set up your account, to do this, visit Google play store or App Store on your smartphone.
Enter WhatsApp business on the search bar, and click enter.
Tap the install button to download and install it on your mobile device.
Accept their term and condition
Input your phone number.
Grant WhatsApp access to your pictures and contact
Create your account and build your profile.
Once your WhatsApp business profile is ready, you will start growing your database.
HOW TO USE WHATSAPP TO DRIVE TRAFFIC
Whatsapp as a marketing tool is a good way to drive massive traffic to your site, below are some of the ways to pull traffic to your business and boost revenue;
- Build your Contact list; Offer value and get their contact in exchange.
- Use the Whatsapp business App, and set up the quick and autoresponder.
- Create a WhatsApp group: Since Whatsapp allows users to have a group with a maximum of 256 members, having a dedicated WhatsApp group is a great way to build a community for your online business.
- Grow the group to a sizeable audience by inviting your site visitors to join. Share valuable tips from your website and include a link to redirect them your site for more information.
- Add Whatsapp Share button on your website: This will encourage a visitor to share your content easily on WhatsApp, and this will boost your traffic.
- Interact with them daily; share engaging and relevant content.
- Use messaging statistics to monitor your performance.
WHATSAPP MARKETING STRATEGY- USEFUL TIPS FOR MARKETING ON WHATSAPP
Take advantage of the Whatsapp status feature; A lot of people don’t appreciate being bombarded with unsolicited messages and images of your brand and product every time, but wouldn’t mind watching them on your status updates.
- Integrate your business, or services into WhatsApp. Have a dedicated WhatsApp account for different services or lump multiple services up under the same number. The aim is that whenever a person or business wants to contact you for your services, it will be much easier for them to come online and talk to you on WhatsApp than going to face some polished lines on your website.
- Practice affiliate marketing on WhatsApp. Never spam on your contacts, or anyone else, instead use your current contact list to grow your audience, by telling them to share your updates or upload your WhatsApp promotion messages on their status.
- Avoid sending invasion of privacy.
- Develop a powerful customer service and support system: Customers are said to be King. Giving your clients access to get in touch with you is a powerful marketing technique neglected by many. This will help you to build a solid customer satisfaction profile.
- Optimise your images and manages for mobile and pc. Craft powerful and engaging sales pitch. You can hire a professional to get the job done for you.
If you found the content helpful, please let us know in the comment section.
Leave a Reply